Proof of item:
Dear Fellow Copywriter,
When I heard about Bob Bly’s very first e-book’s success, I was absolutely thrilled for him. Even he was blown away by the numbers, and he’s got 38 years of experience writing sales copy and traditional paperbound books that have brought in millions of dollars for his clients and publishers.
Here’s the quick snapshot —
Bob’s very first e-book, published in November 2004, has generated $46,819 in sales so far. (Over 1,600 copies sold.)
His labor: almost zero. Bob didn’t write any new material for it. The book is simply a collection of existing articles he had written for and published in various writer’s magazines.
His total cost to produce it: $175 to a designer for setting the articles into a nice PDF layout.
That’s a 26,394% return on his investment. By comparison, the S&P 500 generated a total return of 87.9% during the same 14 ½-year period.
The bottom line: investing the $175 in his fledgling information marketing business beat what others made in the stock market by 300 to 1!
What’s even more amazing is that Bob sold those 1,600 copies of his e-book all by himself. He didn’t have to pay a cent to an agent, a book publisher, or a public relations firm.
Nope, he did it all.
And, you know what else he did that makes his system for creating e-books so fascinating? The articles he used for his first e-book were reprints from previous assignments written for magazines. And the magazines had already paid Bob $7,500 to write them.
Imagine getting paid $7,500 to write articles for magazines… and then taking those same articles and earning another $46K+ from them!
Since then, Bob has written and sold dozens of e-books with incredible results too — $10,290 in revenues for one… $90,979 for another… that’s an extra $101,269 from his information publishing “side business.” Plus, there are more coming out soon.
Now, here’s the best part for you. Once he explained to me how simple it was for him to get an e-book up and making money, I asked him if he’d share his secrets with you. He graciously agreed. In fact, he started referring to our project as…
The Perfect Money-Making Side (or Full-Time) Venture for Writers
Hi, I’m Katie Yeakle, Executive Director of AWAI. I have over 20 years’ experience uncovering lucrative writing opportunities for people who enjoy writing and want to use their writing skills to earn more money and live richer and fuller lives.
If those are your goals too, you’ll want to check out Bob Bly’s program for writing and selling e-books. As Bob says…
“Writing, publishing, and selling e-books should be every freelance copywriter’s second business!”
There’s no question Bob is one of the top copywriters of our time. He was a self-made multimillionaire while still in his 30s. He’s authored over 90 traditionally published paperbound books over the course of his 38-year writing career — many of which consistently help people around the world make the leap to paid writer.
Bob has also won just about every industry award there is when it comes to writing for profit, including AWAI’s Copywriter of the Year. He’s a top-rated speaker at every event he attends. He’s written copy for over 100 clients, including IBM, Agora, AT&T, The Motley Fool, and Ingersoll-Rand. His articles are featured everywhere from Target Marketing and DM News to Writer’s Digest and Cosmopolitan.
Bob has helped thousands of AWAI members over the years make the leap from “writer wannabe” to well-paid writer. There’s no doubt in my mind he’s about to do it again with Bob Bly’s Ultimate Guide to E-Book Writing Success: A Comprehensive Program to Writing and Selling E-Books for Profit.
8 “Perfect” Reasons E-Books Give You Easy-to-Tap, Unlimited Profit Potential
Bob calls e-books the “perfect information product to sell on the Internet.” Here’s why:
- “Perfect” Reason #1: You’ll enjoy a virtually 100% profit margin — E-books are delivered electronically through the Internet, so there’s practically nothing to deduct from the payments you collect.
- “Perfect” Reason #2: Your books will sell for two or three times more than regular books, thanks to a higher perceived value for e-books (even though they’re usually less than a quarter of the length of bookstore and library books!).
- “Perfect” Reason #3: You won’t need a ton of cash to get started, thanks to NO printing costs (compared to paper books where a “small” run of just 3,000 copies can shoot past $9,000 or more).
- “Perfect” Reason #4: You’ll find the whole process quick, simple, and inexpensive, and Bob tells you exactly what to do and how to do it in this program.
- “Perfect” Reason #5: You can correct errors or add new information whenever needed. Updates are quick and easy, done entirely electronically.
- “Perfect” Reason #6: You won’t have to store bulky inventory — everything you need can be stored on your computer.
- “Perfect” Reason #7: You’ll never be hassled by shipping or postage concerns — your buyers get their purchase electronically within minutes of placing an online order.
- “Perfect” Reason #8: It’s a low-cost, trouble-free way to add a new income stream to what you’re already earning — so if you want the additional security that comes with multiple income streams (and who doesn’t?), this is a smart way to do it without having to make any new job or client commitments.
As Bob says, “Information marketing should be every freelance copywriter’s second business — and e-books are the best way to get started. They’re easy and cheap to produce. They sell well with a high profit margin. And info product buyers love them.”
And the best part of all?
In his Ultimate Guide to E-Book Writing Success: A Comprehensive Program to Writing and Selling E-Books for Profit, Bob gives you all of his hard-won tips, insights, and guidance so you can start generating income from your e-books too.
In less than four hours, he shares exactly what you must know to get up and running as an e-book author, self-publisher, and marketer. These are the exact same steps he uses to earn well over $100,000 selling his own line of e-books.
Plus, he reveals his million-dollar formula for repeatable success. Follow it, and you’ll have the security of a steady, passive writing income — for as long as you want it.
This is Your Chance to be a Published Author and Earn High Profits from What You Write
This opportunity makes sense for 99% of the writers I know. Because this is what I hear from virtually every writer I talk to:
“I want to publish a book someday… I just don’t know where to start.”
If this is you, you’re smart to want to write a book. Along with the personal satisfaction and sense of completion, being a published author brings you a lot of extra benefits, like
- Potential royalty payments if you publish with Kindle or other e-book distributors
- Full profit from the cover price if you publish your e-book in PDF format
- Recognition as an expert in your field
- A substantial boost in visibility, especially if you want to get your name out
- Enhanced credibility: Others will view you as an authority
- Admiration — after all, most people want to publish a book… but few actually go the distance
- Financial security thanks to the comfort that comes with having multiple income streams
Until now — getting a credible book published was confusing and near impossible, considering what happens if you take the traditional publishing route…