Proof of item:
“Why Life Coaches Could Soon Be Replaced By AI, In The Next BIG WAVE of The Coaching Revolution”
And How One Maverick Coach Is Having Amazing Success
Teaching A Brilliant NEW Coaching System That Coaches Love… Because It Has Them Doing Less, While Earning More…
(And Propels Them FAR Ahead Of The Competition… )
The world’s biggest search engine – Google, showed the public had real concerns about the legitimacy of coaching.
Many bloggers and journalists were critical about life coaching and the ‘wash’ of people offering to life coach others, where they had very little experience of life themselves, yet promised to coach away any kind of problem.
Three Major Trends That Are Catapulting
Coaching In To The Mainstream
(And Paved The Way For The AI Coach)
Every story has a beginning and if we were to drop a pin, a good place to start the story of how life coaching made the move from unknown to mainstream would be with the economic crash of 2007.
Three trends took hold…
Trend #1: Workplace Disruption
The Economic Crash of 2007 disrupted the global workplace. We all felt it.
The crash meant many individuals facing unemployment decided to become life or executive coaches and many people unsure about their next steps needed life coaching!
Ever since then the workforce continues to be disrupted. There has been a huge rise in the ‘gig economy’. Work has radically changed and continues to change.
According to Forbes, by 2020 it’s estimated that 50% of the workforce will be self-employed.
That’s a whole lot of people going on a journey they are currently unprepared for.
People who will be going through multiple transitions they aren’t even aware of yet.
What is driving this change – is pattern #2.
Trend #2: Technology Disruption
Technology is driving innovation and innovation is accelerating change.
Today, change is all around us and changes are coming faster than ever.
From the tablets to smartphones to Facebook, Google, Uber to self-driving cars, genetic engineering and drone deliveries to your home – it seems a heck of a lot has happened in the past decade.
What’s for sure is much more change is yet to come.
What we all take for granted today, won’t be the same in five years from now.
Work will have changed.
Technology will have changed.
And coaching will have taken a leap forward – in fact; it’s already begun.
(More on this shortly)
Everywhere you look, we are living through a time of incredible innovation and increasingly automation.
And automation and innovation are bringing profound change.
That’s a good thing for coaches.
Because change brings uncertainty and when people feel uncertain they look to others for help and guidance.
That’s where coaches can help.
Great coaches are skilled at helping people move through the transition generated by change, and excel at helping clients catalyse their resources to achieve their dreams and goals.
It’s a skill more and more employers want as you’ll discover shortly.
And the interesting thing is: the rate of change is no longer constant.
According to researchers the rate of change is accelerating. This has big implications for us all. As you’ll about to learn shortly, technology and digital innovation is driving a revolution in coaching.
Unlike any other we’ve seen before.
But first we need to understand why.
And to do that we need to follow the money.
Or to know more about the big financial drivers behind the next wave of coaching…
It all began when…
Trend #3: Business Leaders Started To Want Coaching
(To Help Cope With Accelerating Changes & To Drive Organisational Performance)
With technology and digital disruption and innovation here to stay – entire industries are being turned upside down. And leaders know it.
No industry is safe.
To help handle the change, more and more leaders started to hire executive coaches… on the quiet to begin with.
You see, executive coaching once carried a stigma.
Now, it’s viewed as a perk, a sign of having arrived at the top.
And to cope with the never-ending changes, more and more leaders turned to coaching as a means to create high performance teams.
Companies began to offer coaching for entire teams.
This lead to the rise of the ‘team coach’.
Everyone seemed to be getting in on the coach phenomena, and the scepticism about the industry began to quickly change.
Coaching Is About To Explode
We’re still in the early stages of mainstream uptake of coaching.
The nah-sayers are done.
A decade on, coaching is now legit and is only going ONE way; Up.
The intersection of workplace, technology and business disruption has changed the face of coaching forever.
But the changes that have elevated and transformed coaching aren’t done.
There is a new kind of coach that might just dominate the coaching industry.
And you haven’t competed with this type of coach before.
It’s going to change things all over again.
Neither life or executive coaches will be cocooned from the impact, that this new category of coach will bring.
It’s a coach that will cost less, learn faster, and do more.
And big names like Google, Facebook, Apple and Amazon have invested BILLIONS in the underlying technology that is at the heart of the this new breed of Coach…
… Artificial Intelligence.
In the next 24 months the coaching industry will see…
The Rise Of The Automated Coach
(The Greatest Opportunity or
Threat to Your Career?)
Ever heard of Siri, Cortana, Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa?
Course you have.
They are all examples of artificial intelligence applications (also know as AI chatbots) that are used by millions everyday and are getting better all the time.
Just last month Google demonstrated an update to Google Assistant.
This type of shakeup is already on it’s way.
Once it lands, ‘overnight’ we can expect three things:
1. Coaching Will Go Mainstream.
Many more people will be exposed to a coaching dialogue through an AI app than was ever possible before, moving coaching in to the mainstream, beyond the current 17% market awareness that the International Coaching Ferderation (ICF) has previously reported.
2. Many Coaches Will Be Replaced.
In the AI age “Being a Good Coach” won’t be enough.
Many coaches will struggle to compete against ‘free’ and won’t be able to stay relevant. Ultimately many coaches will be pushed out of the industry or replaced by AI coaches.
3. Forward thinking coaches (and coaching organisations) will prosper.
They’ll ride the wave of opportunity and up-skill themselves to stay relevant, charge more and use AI tools to augment their coaching offerings as more people enter the market and more companies seek to roll out company wide coaching.
Created by Master Coach Michael Breen, Coach Right gives you an ALL NEW professional coaching system so that you can…
… coach like a pro and run professional coaching sessions with confidence (even if you’re NEW to coaching)
… get results for your clients in every session
… win more clients and stay relevant
while building a thriving professional practice.
Coach Right ensures that you know what to do and when to do it even if you’re a novice coach.
In this program you’ll learn a simple and effective coaching model that will get you started fast – it’s called ADVISORS PLANS and students love it for its simplicity and effectiveness.
If you’re just starting out, Coach Right will show you a step-by-step process for “starting strong” and running professional sessions.
You’ll discover the 6 stages to delivering great coaching and learn how to do what you LOVE better than you ever have…
… in a way that clients love the results and the experience too.
If you’re already a coach, Coach Right offers the opportunity to take a look at how you coach in a whole new way, where small tweaks can lead to dramatically increasing your coaching skills and the RESULTS you can get for your clients.
If you’re a manager or leader looking to up your game; Coach Right gives you the tools to work effectively and elegantly by better coaching your people.
Coach Right is different to other coaching courses.
Rather than give you more fixed techniques and fixed ways of coaching people (which assumes everyone should be coached the same procedural way), you’ll learn to coach by the actual functions of coaching – not the ideas, styles or theories of coaching – but through what is happening when coaching is working well.
Finally, you’ll go beyond mere techniques of coaching to learning the functions, used by elite coaches to get results for clients in every session.
The program starts with:
Your Personal Transformation
The biggest difference you’ll have on your clients is the transformation work you do on yourself. If you want to become the best coach you can be, who consistently creates results for clients, you need to go to work on you!
- The surprising truth about your feelings that clients don’t know that you can use to help them recover emotional choice fast…
- How to train yourself to discover possibilities beyond where you have been so you can have a whole different life! (Track 2 – 7:00)
- The amazing occult insight about money and how to liberate yourself from the idea that you can’t make the money you’d like. (Track 08 – 7:00)
- Michael’s killer question to help you quickly discover a version of yourself that is more able and capable than the person you are being right now so you can create the life you want. (Track 07 – 00:08)
- Great question for getting distance on yourself when you feel stuck.
- Simple process and 3 brilliant questions Michael recommends you ask that enables you to let go of the past, eliminate incompletes in your life and frees you up to arrange your resources to get more of what you truly want. Works great with clients too! (Track 06)
- Why paying attention to your past dreams and fantasies can unlock powerful states and resources you had long forgotten but can recover in a moment.
- Why and how you should vet your dreams, and help your clients do the same, so you don’t fall in to the ‘danger’ of getting what you say you want – but it doesn’t make you happy (extremely common and yet most coaches don’t know how to do this).
- What Michael regards as the real demonstration of your learning that he looks for in himself, his clients and encourages you to look for in yourself that moves you light years ahead of most coaches once you do it. (Track 15 -17:55)
- The mind-blowing insight about reality that top coaches know, that once you embody will transform your attitude to problems, limitations and feelings of any lack. (Track 09 – 2:00)
- The one pattern Michael uses with clients that you can apply right away on your dreams and goals so you enjoy greater happiness and fulfillment today and drop goals that don’t serve you.
- Why there is no such thing as ‘clean language’ or ‘no influence coaching’ once you realise one fundamental insight about language that most coaches miss.
- Why as a coach you don’t have to be the one who knows… and what Michael suggests you do instead.
- 4 questions to unblock feelings of stuckness in yourself or others.
- Why you always want to be retraining your perpetual filters if you want to excel year after year. (Track 2 – 11:45)
- Discover what a coach really does (it’s much bigger than what you’ve likely thought before).
- 3 strategies for dealing with all the negative programming that is holding you back and was programmed in to you (do this and your life becomes far easier). (Track 09 – 08:00)
- The #1 thing you MUST do if you coach high performers that makes you look amazing.
- The secret about the secret that most coaches don’t know! (Understand this and manifesting things become much easier…)
- The “fantastic gift” Michael suggests you give to yourself that powerfully affects your clients. (Track 13 – 6:52)
- Tips and tricks on how to self-coach yourself so you lead by example.
- The Secret of people whose lives are continuously expanding and growing. (Track 16 – 19:20)
- The attitude inspired from a hit Hollywood movie that when you embrace will transform your life
- The one mental ‘trick’ Michael recommends every coach train themselves to… that eliminates fear/uncertainty/doubt when you don’t know what to do next. (Track 23 – 1:10)
When the foundation to transform yourself has begun Michael introduces…
Principles And Mechanics:
Here’s where you’ll build a solid foundation on how to coach right from the start. With a strong foundation and solid first principles for coaching right, you’ll be able to help a much wider group of people and create value and results in every session.
- Overcome common misunderstandings about what coaches do so you start right, start strong and create results in every session.
- What top coaches do and how they prepare to coach; so they always show up to do great work that gets results. (Track 12)
- Learn Michael’s unique framework for penetrating a client’s belief and value system so you can effect change quickly (super powerful). (Track 04)
- The vital role of duty of care and what it means that many new coaches don’t know.
- The 5 reasons why top coaches keep notes and you should do… (Track 19)
- 4 things you should keep in your notes. (Track 15)
- The most important piece of advice Michael received about note taking as a coach… after spending millions on professional legal advice…
- Michael’s foolproof process for keeping clients happy, keeping their focus on what’s working and stops issues from arising – a must learn strategy. (Track 06 – 18:00)
- Explore what the function of a coach is (it’s not what you’ve been told) so you always know exactly what you are there to do when working with your clients.
- Discover what clients really want that many new coaches overlook at their peril. When you fail to do this, clients don’t stay clients for long!
- The big magic trick of coaching that once you can do this for your clients, they’ll hire you again and again. (Track 08 – 1:25)
- How to pattern and pay attention to a client’s map or model of the world so you can uncover opportunities to catalyse change and evoke them into action.
- Learn Michael’s “Swiss Army Knife of Change” toolkit refined and developed over 3 decades as an elite coach and one of the worlds foremost NLPers.
- The two things that you must get right before you start working with someone if you want to create results your clients love (even seasoned coaches miss this).
- The one vital pattern you must find out if you want to truly create breakthrough results for your clients, that almost every coach misses. (Track 3: 11:39)
- Limitation Transformer: Discover the linguistic structure of limitations and how clients express them; and how to change them with ease once you do this. (Track 09 – 5:49)
- Goal Clarifier: Discover the counter-intuitive insight about what clients say they want that ‘average’ coaches mistakenly take for granted about clients’ goals but top coaches do not because they know it very often is NOT what they are actually seeking. (Track 06 – 00:10)
- Winning Attitudes: Learn the mindset and attitudes Michael recommends every coach starts with, that top coaches demonstrate before every client session (Track 09)
- Commitment: Hear examples of the lengths Michael is willing to go to, to make sure his clients follow through and get the results they want out of life.
- The 4 key questions to ask yourself anytime a client presents a problem that transforms problems in to simply a series of activities your client can do.
- The 3 positions most coaches overlook that top coaches never do – that enables them to co-create powerful results with their clients. (Track 10 – 11:00)
- #1 thing you must NOT do if you coach high performers or you risk getting fired and ruining your reputation. (Track 5 – 6:30)
- 5 great questions to ask at the beginning of every session.
- Troubleshooting tips and questions to help clients who aren’t getting what they want.
- What makes human-to-human coaching unique that no automated coach can match (Track 13 – 2:30) and great coaches exemplify when coaching clients.
- What NOT to do. It may be a surprise but some people who are certified as coaches have been taught principles that simply do not belong in coaching and get in the way of their clients getting results.
- The 2 types of coaching (Track 5 – 4:30) and why it’s important that you’re aware of which type of coaching your clients’ need so you can adjust or tailor your style to fit their needs and create results FAST
- Values – How to work with them… discover what a value really is and how to find out what makes it important to your client … so you can help your clients get what they actually need and want; which may be different from what they have expressed! Pro insight. (Track 5 – 16:35)
- The 2 key attributes of great coaches, Michael trusts and hires vs. those he won’t and never recommends. (Track 13 – 00:45)
- A “fantastic question” every coach should ask themselves on a frequent basis that instantly helps you elevate and change your coaching game. Perfect for new coaches and experienced coaches to consider. (Track 4 – 5:50)
- Discover how the human mind makes up our maps/models of the world; and how you, once you pattern the mapping process of the mind, can quickly shift presumed problems and uncover new solutions and resources in a flash. (Track 04 – 1:28)
- The #1 thing you MUST do if you coach high performers that makes you look amazing.
- The 4 types of coaching issues coaches bring and 6 ways to address them.
- Why your previous coaching sessions don’t work.
- The secrets of bringing your A-game to every coaching session.
- What to do anytime a client comes to you and says “I just want to be happy” so you can quickly help them get what they actually want.
- Principles of ethical practice.
- What NLP is really all about that many NLP trained coaches miss or fail to create with their clients.
- The #1 thing Michael suggests new coaches do that dramatically increase your confidence and competence as a coach. Hint: It’s something many coaches under-estimate. (Track 15 – 20:00)
- Why if you are the kind of coach who likes to jump in to help solve your clients problems right away – you may actually be making a huge mistake! (Track 20 – 07:05)
- The 1 thing you should focus on if you only have time for one thing.
- Learn Michael 2×2 coaching framing that shows you there are only two kinds of problems and only four paths you’ll need to use in most coaching situations. (Genius)
Along the way you’ll also learn…