Proof of item:
Receive practical, time-tested methods to harness the innate healing powers of plants and herbs — to increase your vitality, foster optimal wellness and advance your spiritual growth
in the new year.
Discover the best of Ayurveda, Chinese medicine, and herbalism — to support your health, vitality and well-being.
Deepen your relationship with the plant world to access new realms of knowledge, elevate your consciousness and manifest your life purpose.
In the modern West, we’ve been raised to think of plants as objects that exist chiefly for our pleasure and consumption. We use them to nourish our bodies and beautify our gardens and homes.
The truth is that plants are so much more than that. They are multi-dimensional, living beings with whom we have a sacred relationship that can help us evolve on many levels.
They can detoxify our bodies, purify our minds, rebalance our emotions, and reboot our energy. They can help us heal diseases and expand our vision.
They can also open up an entirely different relationship with the natural world.
As you learn to open to the deeper blessings of plants, you can receive more of their healing and medicinal powers and put yourself on a path to radiant health and even spiritual illumination.
Plants are actually conscious, sentient life forms connected in complex and mysterious ways to the health of our bodies and minds.
On the most basic level, the human race is dependent on plants just to survive. But they can also helps us truly thrive.
When we relate to plants with gratitude, humility and reverence, they can teach us a great deal about ourselves, our connection to each other and the art of living.
When combined with meditative practices and mindfulness, plants can serve as a foundation for a spiritual practice that transforms negative conditions and creates exciting new opportunities for manifesting our greater life purpose.
Ancient seers, mystics, and healers discovered many of these secret properties and passed down this knowledge in lineages such as Ayurveda and Chinese medicine in the East and herbalism in the West.
Now you can harvest the best of these healing traditions, marry them with spiritual practice and create a new paradigm for your health and wholeness, in the new 12-module Medicinal Plants & Spiritual Evolution 2.0.
A New Paradigm of Relating to Plants
The prospect of creating a new-paradigm relationship with plants can be intimidating. It could take a lifetime to study and master multiple disciplines — from botany and medicine to sacred traditions and spiritual practices.
Rather than sifting through and distilling this endless array of information on your own, what if you could take a three-month virtual journey with a master guide who has dedicated his life to exploring, classifying and documenting the practical, medical, psychological and spiritual powers of plants?
Such a guide can navigate you through the hype and misinformation common in this field. Science tends to view the esoteric healing lore of plants with skepticism, preferring the cold, clinical certainty of pharmaceutical drugs.
The major botanical medicine traditions, while infused with great wisdom, tend to have blind spots and knowledge gaps.
Floracopeia founder David Crow, L.Ac. is one of today’s greatest synthesizers of the vast knowledge contained within the plant kingdom. He not only has assimilated the research, he has spent decades immersed in the ancient healing arts.
David has journeyed deep into Chinese and Ayurvedic traditions, and studied with masters the world over. This hard-earned wisdom and knowledge is now available to you in a powerful virtual format.
A Cornucopia of Practical Healing Wisdom
In Medicinal Plants & Spiritual Evolution 2.0, David has synthesized proven techniques, tips, and strategies for accessing the profound healing, restorative, medicinal and spiritual powers of plants, in 12 information-rich modules.
The course is labeled 2.0 because it builds upon and expands on David’s original Medicinal Plants & Spiritual Evolution program by adding a wealth of specific practices for detoxification, rejuvenation and manifestation.
You’ll learn about the critical role plants play in the purification of the world and your body, as well as which medicinal plants protect against environmental toxicity. You’ll discover how Ayurvedic, Tibetan and Chinese medicine use plants to detoxify the body and mind.
You’ll understand why detoxification — whether of environmental poisons or toxic addictions — promotes health, happiness and fulfillment and contributes to individual and collective spiritual evolution.
You’ll receive clear-cut instructions for combining medicinal plants with meditation practices, using illness, trauma, pain and addiction as a springboard for spiritual growth.
You’ll gain knowledge about the ways plants can revitalize your body, mind and spirit and learn practical rejuvenation therapies that enhance cognitive function, longevity and spiritual development.
You’ll also study the relationship between flowering plants and the health of the biosphere, and how GMOs affect the “pranic intelligence” of food plants, human health, and consciousness.
You’ll be given specific strategies for obtaining high-quality nourishment in this age of food and chemical sensitivities — and for using nutrient-rich plants to boost your immune system, overcome fatigue and slow aging.
The final modules comprise a master class in ecological spirituality. You’ll see how medicinal plants can help you deepen your meditation practice, cultivate spiritual awareness and manifest your life purpose.
You’ll discover that spiritual traditions are rooted in nature and that plants are the bridge between spirit and matter. And you’ll learn about the energetic intelligence of medicinal plants that supports your body’s healing intelligence.
Finally, you’ll discover the ancient and modern uses of visionary power plants, how to use aromatic plants and essential oils to calm, balance and uplift your entire being — and how to apply the immunological and psychological benefits of “sacred scents.”
David will escort you across the threshold of an enthralling new world that empowers effective healing and nourishment of your body, mind and soul — and those of your loved ones.
You’ll never look at plants the same way, again. You will open to a whole new realm of allies and companions for your life.
When you choose take this journey with David, you’ll gain a profound understanding of medicinal plants that links biology, ecology, spirituality with a felt sense of connection with all of life.
The Value of a Master Guide
There is perhaps no better guide for opening you to a new paradigm of relating to the plant kingdom than Floracopeia founder David Crow, who integrates wisdom from multiple streams of healing practices into a coherent and cohesive body of teachings.
For more than 30 years, he’s pioneered a path that draws from strands as diverse as Ayurveda, Chinese medicine and essential oils to shift our perspective that plants are mechanistic objects to one in which we recognize and honor them as wise, sentient allies.
You’ll receive a profound understanding of working with medicinal plants, food plants, flowers, mushrooms, aromatic ceremonial plants and essential oils as an entryway into understanding health, spirituality and true wellness.
David will balance high-level theoretical and spiritual insights alongside specific remedies and protocols you can immediately put into practice. You’ll learn how to eat more healthfully and joyfully in a way that truly nourishes your body. You’ll learn about specific therapeutic herbs, plant essences and oils that can rebuild your energy and clarify your focus.
You can envision this new relationship with the plant kingdom as growing new and deeper roots for a richer, fuller life. This strengthened root system allows you to weather metaphorical storms, droughts and other life challenges — from health crises to aging to the loss of loved ones.
By seeking unity with the wisdom, healing power and, yes, consciousness within the plant kingdom, we awaken to new domains of knowledge. We view and relate to our bodies and lives — and the earth itself — in ways that enable us to become passionate advocates for individual and collective well-being and consciousness.
In every class, you’ll gain important information about medicinal plants that can enhance your physical and emotional well-being. Ultimately, you’ll see that each and every plant, herb and flower can open a pathway into a deeper relationship with your body, mind and soul — and thus serve as a portal to spiritual awakening.
During this 12-module program, you’ll:
- Use common herbs to treat ailments in a less invasive and non-toxic way.
- Develop daily and periodic detoxification practices based on essential oils, spiritual practices and natural therapies.
- Receive insights into principles of rejuvenation and energy rebalancing in Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine.
- Study the four levels of herbal treatments revealed in Chinese and Tibetan medicine.
- Develop new ways to work with energy, consciousness and healing.
- Learn how detoxification removes obstacles to — and helps you fulfill — the four aims of life according to Ayurveda.
- Be given precise instructions on how to use herbs for detoxifying the liver, brain and digestive and respiratory systems.
- Receive Ayurvedic therapies to cleanse pathogenic toxins from your body and mind.
- Study the four global benefits of medicinal plants, and how these support the manifestation of human potential.
- Understand the five root causes of diseases, and how they are solved by the intelligence of plants.
- Discover the most important medicinal plants to cultivate for individual, family and community well-being.
- Learn how medicinal plants can specifically be used to develop awareness of our unity not only with our botanical brethren, but with the very life force of the universe.
- Discover the differences between the molecular intelligence of medicinal plants and pharmaceutical drugs.
- Learn how to use major herbs and essential oils with
- Receive clear instructions for how to combine meditation and herbal therapies for effective pain management.
- Learn how rejuvenating the body can help overcome
- Understand stress, anxiety and depression according to Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine, and how to apply plant remedies in a proper way that rebalances emotions.
- Apply ancient sacred scents such as frankincense, myrrh and sandalwood to open your spiritual awareness.
- Learn how gardens support community health, food security, environmental healing and spiritual growth.
This program is appropriate for anyone intrigued by the healing and evolutionary benefits of botanical medicine as well as professionals in any discipline that work with herbs, plants, oils or energy.
You’ll benefit from David’s more than 30 years of studying the healing powers of plants in various cultures with many gifted teachers — from the shamanic traditions of the Amazon to the alchemical mysteries of the Himalayas and the ancient wisdom of Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine.
We are confident you will find this unique offering deeply enriching and practical.
What You’ll Discover in These 12 Modules
In this 12-module transformational intensive, David will guide you through the fundamental skills and competencies to become attuned and aligned to your deeper biological interconnectedness with the plant kingdom. You’ll develop a broader spiritual lens that will support a deconstruction of false notions about your relationship with plants, and you’ll learn how to work with energy, consciousness and healing in new ways.
Each contemplation and training session will build harmoniously upon the last, so that you’ll develop a complete, holistic understanding of the practices, tools and principles of evolutionary healing with plants as you connect to the greater biological realities of creating a sustainable culture that supports all.
Purification: Medicinal Plants, Detoxification & Spiritual Evolution
Plants detoxify the biosphere of the earth; many medicinal plants are also highly effective for detoxifying the inner biosphere of the human body, something that pharmaceutical drugs cannot do.
As levels of environmental toxicity rise, associated health challenges are multiplying and increasing in seriousness, making the purifying powers of plants even more valuable and necessary. When used properly, medicinal plants can be highly effective for cleansing the body and mind of negative habits and physical addictions.
When combined with meditative practices and mindfulness, the use of these plants can become a spiritual practice that transforms negative conditions and creates new opportunities for manifesting our greater life purpose.
Module 1: Medicinal Plants & Purification (Recorded January 26)
Detoxification is an ongoing process in the human body supported by nutrients from food plants. Medicinal plants, when used wisely and according to the individual body type, season and health condition, can gently and safely support detoxification of the organs and tissues, just as plants cleanse the elements of the biosphere.
In this module, you will discover:
- How collective consciousness creates the conditions of the biosphere, and the role of plants in purifying the world.
- Concepts of toxicity and detoxification in Ayurvedic, Tibetan and Chinese medicine.
- How plants detoxify the body and mind.
- How medicinal plants differ from pharmaceutical drugs.
- Principles and practices of safe, effective detoxification for different body types and ages.
- Nutritional and dietary preparations for detoxification.
- Important medicinal plants that protect against environmental toxicity.
Module 2: Detoxification & Spiritual Evolution (Recorded February 2)
Detoxification, whether of environmental poisons or toxic addictions, has profound implications for our health, happiness and fulfillment and can play an important role in our individual and collective spiritual evolution.
In this module you will learn:
- How detoxification promotes our individual and collective spiritual evolution.
- The four aims of life according to Ayurveda, and how detoxification removes obstacles to them.
- The physical, mental and emotional levels of detoxification.
- Ayurvedic concepts of Ama: therapies to cleanse pathogenic toxins from the body and mind.
- How nutrition, sleep, breath and movement are the foundations of detoxification.
- Herbs for detoxifying the digestive and respiratory systems.
Module 3: Freedom & Fulfillment: Pain & Spiritual Growth (Recorded February 9)
Pain and suffering are both a catalyst and an obstacle to spiritual evolution, and medicinal plants can be highly effective in not only treating illnesses and addictions, but also in transforming pain into a spiritual path.
In this module, you will discover:
- How herbs and meditation can transform trauma and addiction into a spiritual path.
- Medicinal plants and meditation practices that help eliminate and manage pain.
- Herbs for releasing addictions and easing withdrawal.
- How to use medicinal plants with meditation to heal your mind, stabilize emotions and resolve painful memories.
- Spiritual detoxification practices from traditional cultures.
- Herbs that detoxify and protect your liver and brain.
Medicinal Plants, Rejuvenation &
Just as pharmaceutical drugs cannot remove toxicity in the body, they are incapable of replenishing the body’s nutrients and increasing vitality. Throughout time, plants that support mental functions, enhance memory and improve concentration have been regarded as having a unique and special place in the botanical pharmacopeia for nourishing spiritual development.
Module 4: Ojas & Rasa: The Essences of Nutrition, Vitality & Spirituality (Recorded February 16)
“Rasa” is the vitality of plants concentrated in their juices, flavors and smells; “Ojas” is the refined nutritional essence of the body that supports immunity and vitality and gives happiness and contentment. Knowing how to use plants that are rich in Rasa to support Ojas is the basis of rejuvenation, which in turn is the foundation for long life and spiritual accomplishment.
In this module, you will discover:
- How the essence of plants nourishes and rejuvenates the body and consciousness.
- The ways rejuvenation supports spiritual development.
- Important and practical principles of rejuvenation therapies.
- The nature of Ojas and its importance for immunity, vitality and happiness.
- How rejuvenating the body can help overcome karmic obstacles.
- Meditations that enhance rejuvenation.
- Herbs and foods that increase Ojas, vitality and immunity.
- Herbs that rejuvenate your brain and support mental clarity and focus.
Module 5: The Feast of Nectars: Food Plants & Spirituality (Recorded February 23)
The foundation of the food chain is flowering plants. Agriculture, food plants and the quality of nutrition in a society are both causes and results of its level of collective consciousness, and therefore an opportunity to develop a deeper spiritual relationship with plants and the soil they come from.
In this module, you will discover: