Proof of item:
In Fully Alive, Fully Human you’ll discover…
- The starting point of all achievement
- A 30-day menu for living, laughing, and loving your way to the good life
- A simple program for creating vibrant health and a strong body, without boring diets and strenuous exercise
- The 12 basic habit patterns of winners, and an easy way to make them your own
- How to relax your body, relieve stress, and replenish energy by understanding and controlling the brainwave cycles of your conscious and subconscious mind
- Effective ways to deal with and persuade “difficult” people
- How to eliminate life-sapping habits and addictions
- How to follow through and achieve the desires of your life, instead of settling for the necessities
- And so much more!
Ed Foreman has lived an incredible life, and achieved things that few people dream of… He grew up on a farm in New Mexico, and studied civil engineering at the University of New Mexico. As a young man, he invented a new method of drilling for oil which quickly made him a millionaire many times over. He started his own company, and was elected to serve in the US Congress soon after. Over the next several decades, Ed continued to reach new heights of achievement. He was elected to Congress a second time, making him the only man in the 20th century to be elected to the U.S. Congress from two different states. He was a presidential appointee in two national administrations, served as a close advisor to five presidents, and continued to develop financially successful business ventures in transportation, construction, and petroleum.