Proof of item:
A mind map is a visual outline of information. Some popular ways to use a mind map include: note-taking, brainstorming, and project management. Join mind-mapping expert and Iris Reading instructor Joseph Rodrigues for an in-depth look at how you can creatively use mind mapping for any objective you have. You’ll learn how to save time and get more done as a result of applying mind mapping concepts to everything that you do.
- Package of 15 short instructional videos
- Approx. 91 minutess of content
- Great add-on to any of our core courses
- Mind map templates for each lesson (Requires Free XMind download)
- Lifetime access to all future versions of this course (Currently at 3.0)
- Certificate of completion