Proof of item:
Dear Fellow Coach,
As a coach, your job is to bring the best out in the athletes you work with. Whether you’re trying to make them faster, improve their strength, or make them more injury-proof, you combine your coaching expertise with the right tools to get the job done.
But depending on your situation, the “right tools” may not always be an option.
- Outfitting a facility with lines of racks and platforms requires an investment of tens of thousands of dollars.
- Having a line of kettlebells to accommodate a group 25 athletes, all with different strength levels, is not only expensive but also cumbersome.
- Carrying around a collection of bumper plates, bars, or ‘bells in the back of your car isn’t an option if you travel to train.
So what if I told you that a single tool had the ability to:
- Build usable, real-world strength and power
- Supercharge your athletes’ mobility and flexibility while eliminating nagging injuries
- Dramatically improve speed and explosiveness
And this tool was:
- Inexpensive: You can train an entire team with under $400 worth of equipment
- Portable: You can transport your entire gym in a duffel bag
- Versatile: With virtually no limit to the uses for this too, you’ll have no shortage or variety, progressions or regressions
By now, you’re probably on to the fact that I’m talking about one of the most popular training tools on the planet today: the Resistance Band.
Compared to virtually all other training tools, resistance bands are incredibly inexpensive, are conveniently portable, and are versatile enough to improve almost every aspect of your athletes’ performance.
It’s really no wonder that they’ve become the tool of choice for thousands of coaches around the globe who want to get the most out of their athletes.
With this growing popularity, there’s a rising demand for trainers and coaches to become educated and skilled on how to safely and effectively implement resistance bands with young athletes. However, to date there has never been a course specifically designed to empower coaches to use resistance bands with those young athletes.
We’ve enlisted the top Resistance Band Training Expert in the World to teach you exactly what you need to know to master the fundamentals of training young athletes with bands.
An IYCA Board of Experts member, Dave has become known as “The Band Man” due to his relentless study and use of bands to improve the performance of the athletes he’s coached, enhance the results of the clients he’s trained, and accelerate the recovery of the patients he’s worked with as a Physical Therapist.
During this time, he’s probably worked with resistance bands more than any other professional on the planet, and through volumes of research and his own trial and error, he’s developed the premier resistance band training “system” available today.
Dave is the founder of the premier resistance band education and equipment company in the industry today, Resistance Band Training, and was also recently named one of the 100 Most influential People in Heath and Fitness alongside other experts like Dr. Oz, Dr. Stephen Covey, and First Lady Michelle Obama.
Along with being the industry’s leading speaker and expert on resistance band training, Dave continues to regularly train young athletes and holds an annual athletic development summer camp serving hundreds of athletes and donates all of the proceeds to the local high school’ athletic department.
In this comprehensive IYCA Resistance Band Training Instructor Course, you’ll learn:
- The fundamentals of training with bands so you can dramatically accelerate your athletes results
- Dozens of powerful band exercises so you can fine tune your athletes training approach and movement skills no matter if you’re training athletes 1 on 1 or entire teams
- A complete toolbox full of beginner, intermediate and advanced exercises that will empower you to design programs that will deliver maximum results in a minimum time for ALL of your athletes.
- The difference between training with bands versus just using bands
- How to safely integrate bands into your program design regardless what tools you presently use
- A complete understanding of how to set up bands to support any program design you use and not force you to reinvent the wheel
- How to choose the best band for your training goals and setting
- The secrets to create band training progressions and regressions instantly without having to change bands
- How to avoid the hundreds of mistakes that coaches make when using bands
- How bands compare to free weights and why they are no longer an “alternative” but a “necessity” to getting better
- A detailed, thorough and clear instructional approach to utilizing bands including templates and done-for-you guides and programs to make implementation easier