The New Science: The Basics Audio Course – Available now for only $52.99
If you’re curious about the world you live in, The New Science: The Basics audio course is something you’ll want to listen to, time and time again.
In this 90-minute course which comes complete with the 78-page Science of the Field Handbook, you’ll discover everything I have learnt about the revolutionary discoveries being made in The New Science over the past 18 years or so.
Along the way, it’s been my privilege to know some of the greatest scientific pioneers, from Hal Puthoff—a friend of science writer Arthur C Clarke and an inspiration for the ground-breaking book and film 2001—Karl Pribram, Robert Jahn, and many, many others.
And you’ll learn what they have discovered in a lifetime of research, often against the odds, always putting them outside the scientific establishment. What they have discovered belongs to us all: it’s our inheritance and our right to know who we really are and what the universe is.
These great men have come closer to understanding these profound issues than any scientists before them. Building on the strange world of quantum physics, they have developed theories—based on exhaustive research and experimentation—that seem to prove many of the beliefs told to us by the world’s major religions.
In The New Science audio course, I bring together their discoveries in an easy-to-understand way, and that may well have a profound impact on your view of the world—and yourself.
In my new audio course, you’ll discover:
- You are not an individual – but just one set of frequencies in an endless quantum field
- Your body is in communication with the outside world through a constant tiny stream of light emissions
- The central organizing force of your body is not DNA, but light
These are complex ideas not easy to digest. They cover all the spooky ramifications of quantum physics – non-locality, the Observer effect, quantum superposition – plus things like quantum coherence, brain holograms, the Zero Point Field. They describe the fact that memories don’t sit inside your head. Our concept of time is wrong – it’s just a human construct, and not real. That there’s a psychic internet between human minds.
For anyone who yearns to believe that we are far more than we’ve been told, this 90-minute downloadable MP3 file will set out all the basics of the New Science and all the most important discoveries and what this all means to you, such as:
- All the biological chemical theories are wrong: your molecules communicate with each other through individual, unique frequencies
- Your thoughts and memories don’t sit inside your head
- Your mind is capable of affecting the computers around you, and healing others at a distance
- Intention works even better when it is out of time
- The human mind is capable of predicting where others are going to be before they’ve even decided on where they’re going.
And much, much more.
For anyone who wishes to make sense of all the new science and understand what it means to you and to your life, if you’ve ever had the inkling that you are something more than a lonely person in a lonely planet in a lonely universe, the New Science: the Basics is for you.