Proof of item:
Do you wish you were better at starting and having a conversation with girls?
The biggest problem guys have is simply talking to girls.
Imagine walking up to any girl you want to talk to and effortlessly having a great conversation you have complete control of.
I remember when I was in high school, it was in band actually, and I kept glancing over at this girl I had a HUGE crush on. The time between glances kept getting shorter and shorter and I knew eventually the time would come when I had to talk to her.
Arms sweaty, hands shaking, and heart racing… I finally walked over after class and all I muttered was a “Hi”.
So lame. Some of the other guys in the room watched and laughed… and I was soooooo embarrassed.
I remember never wanting that to happen again. It’s been a long time since high school, but there’s some simple techniques I’ll teach you so you know how to properly talk to girls!
Have you ever been on a date and got nervous about what your date was thinking?
The second biggest problem is worrying about what girls think.
Like you were really into her… super cute, funny, and she actually remembered your name! And then you say something you wouldn’t normally say, she gives you a weird look and the rest of the time you’re sitting there wishing you could take it back?
I’ve done that before. In fact, one time it was so bad that after the date I went home, laid in bed, and was still thinking if that actually happened.
In this course, you’ll learn why people do that too, how not to do it, and consequently how to never over-analyze what a girl is thinking about you.
Why can’t some guys break through the “just friends” barrier?
The third biggest problem is the “Friendzone”.
The Friendzone is for guys who girls see as “undatable”. They might not be attractive enough. Maybe they aren’t confident enough. Sometimes they just don’t have the right relationship-building skills to be a boyfriend to her.
We all know that friend who is head-over-heels for some girl (who he could easily get), but she only sees him as a friend. In fact, you have probably been that guy before.
The pain of not being able to get the only girl you want, while all other areas of your life seem to be going swimmingly is one too many men know. Through research and studies, I have found a way to turn on this “datable” switch.
Introducing the Psychology of Attraction, the science-based dating course for guys who want to find their dream girl within a month, cultivate the skills to win her over, and gain the knowledge on how to have a happy, fulfilling relationship together!
In this step-by-step, easy to understand, but surprisingly effective course, you’ll get:
● A quick and easy way to crush your approach anxiety and deal with any fears that you might have and that prevent you from meeting the woman of your dreams.
● The framework on where to find girls that are exactly your type and how to get their attention in such a compelling way that they won’t have any other chance than to be magnetized by your strong presence.
● Bullet-proof tips and cheat-sheets on exactly what to text her so that she’ll be counting down the hours until your date… and when you do meet her, you’ll be able to decipher her body language at any point in the date, so you know what she’s thinking for real, regardless of what she’s saying
● My proven system that took years to develop and that empowers you to instantly build trust with anyone, create a first-date experience that she will never forget and that she’ll be raving about to all of her friends.
● An extremely powerful technique to immediately appear 10 times more confident and spike up your attractiveness levels so that every other girl will be checking you out and which will make your date want you even more. This alone is worth the price of the entire course.
● The exact method that psychologists and therapist from all around the world use to ensure that the two people in a relationship can live together harmoniously, and that sets the stage for a fruitful and loving long-term relationship.
Including the best summarized information from 43 non-fiction books written by attraction and dating experts, as well as 8 professional psychology textbooks. I have also taken $9650 worth of online courses on dating, psychology, texting, approach methods, attachment styles, and everything else you could imagine that was related to giving you the information to finding and keeping your dream girl.
Look at some of these books I read to create this course:
This is the only practical dating course based on no-nonsense psychology that gives you real, proven tools to effortlessly find, conquer and keep the woman of your dreams in as little as a month, in a painless way.