Proof of item:
|SiteRip-11 MP4s + 43 MP3 + 7 PDFs- 1 .
Are you experiencing physical or emotional symptoms that no one is able to explain? If so, you may be suffering a traumatic reaction to a past event, teaches Dr. Peter A. Levine. Medical researchers have known for decades that survivors of accidents, disaster, and childhood trauma often endure life-long symptoms ranging from anxiety and depression to unexplained physical pain and harmful acting-out behaviors. As a young stress researcher at the University of California at Berkeley, Levine found that all animals, including humans, are born with a natural ability to rebound from these distressing situation.
On Healing Trauma, this respected therapist and teacher brings you face to face with his effective new treatment, not a talking cure, but a deep physiological process for releasing your past traumas and instilling a harmonious awareness of your body. Drawing on nature’s lessons, Dr. Levine teaches you each of the essential principles of his four-phase process. You will learn how and where you are storing unresolved distress; how to become more aware of your body’s physiological responses to danger; and specific methods to free yourself from trauma.
According to the National Institute of Mental Health, more than 23 million Americans suffer from anxiety disorders, many as a direct result of trauma. Now you can learn how to address these and other symptoms at their source—your body—and return to the natural trauma-free state that you were meant to live in. More than six hours of instruction to free yourself from trauma through your body’s built-in healing process. This program includes a 43-page study guide.
LEARN MORE ABOUT:
A revolutionary method for releasing trauma, taught step by step
• Nature’s lessons—the physiological roots of your emotions
• How to determine if you are suffering the effects of trauma
• Where trauma hides in your body and how to release it
• Specific exercises to thaw frozen physiological energies
• Coping with surgeries, accidents, illnesses, and other stressful events
• Emergency first-aid measures for emotional distress
Identify the two categories of trauma-causing experiences.
• Explain the three innate human responses to threat.
• Summarize the 12 elements of renegotiation.
• Define the four gateways to enlightenment.
• Clarify the three phases of “emotional first aid.”