Proof of item:
Discover the most profound medicine of all — your own life-force energy — for total body health and wellbeing through self-healing.
Create your own Medical Qigong practice (including self-massage) to lower anxiety, increase vitality, prevent disease, and address YOUR specific health challenges.
What if you had the innate healing power to solve your own health challenges?
In the West, we’re conditioned to turn to doctors, pills, or a medical treatment… whether suffering from stress, headaches, insomnia, or chronic illness…
… without realizing the significant role we can play in our own healing — and the hope that this discovery can bring.
What’s more, not only do you have the capacity to self-heal — relieving symptoms, transforming dis-ease, and preventing illness — you have the power to heal your health challenges at their root cause.
The most profoundly healing medicine is your own energy, produced within your own body and accessible through Medical Qigong.
Medical Qigong, or Bu Zheng, is a scientifically proven method for working with your energy system — mind, body, emotions, and Soul — empowering you to be the orchestrator of your own health and wellbeing.
This ancient form of medicine is now being integrated into mainstream healthcare treatment plans, as more and more providers are recognizing its benefits and recommending non-pharmacological self-care.
The ancient insights and methods of Medical Qigong can be used to treat any health challenge — from common colds and flu… to stress, overwhelm, and exhaustion… to more serious conditions, such as Parkinson’s disease, cancer, multiple sclerosis, heart disease, and diabetes…
It can also complement any Western medical treatment.
You don’t even need a specific diagnosis for Medical Qigong to impact your life — you only need a deep desire to be well.
In this brand-new training with celebrated Doctor of Chinese Medicine and Qigong and Tai Chi master teacher Roger Jahnke, you’ll learn to apply Medical Qigong practices to create radiant health and longevity as you mobilize your inner healing resources… your body’s own medicine.
In this powerful 7-week Medical Qigong training, you’ll discover:
- A new understanding of disease, medicine, and healing through Bu Zheng, or Medical Qigong — that takes you far beyond Western protocols
- Empowering movement and breath practices that bathe you in life-force energy
- How to deliver Medical Qigong’s inner medicine to specific parts of your body
- Exactly how to apply Qigong’s 3 Treasures: body, breath, and mind
- How simple Qigong self-massage practices can impact everything from Qi to your DNA — benefiting your organs, musculature, and especially your autonomic nervous system
- Daily movement, breath, mind, and meditation practices to optimize your health, empowerment, vitality, and creative potential
- How your own inner healing resources can heal digestive challenges, balance emotions, improve sleep, and lower stress
- The 4 types of self-massage — pressing, stroking, holding, and tapping — and how they direct the flow of Qi through your body
- The practice of tapping into your present-moment focus to open a portal into a deeper relationship with your eternal self — and maximize your healing and health
- What neurologists have discovered is actually happening inside your autonomic nervous system and body when you apply strategic acupressure
- And much more…
You’ll discover key practices to help keep you out of the doctor’s office and dramatically lower your healthcare costs over time.
And, this course is for everyone! Whether you have a serious syndrome or disease, or just want to keep you and your family healthy through flu season, it’s essential to activate your inner healer for optimal wellness, improved performance, and increased capacity to self-heal.
Download immediately Roger Jahnke – 4 Dimensions of Medical Qigong now
Your Master Practitioner & Guide for Activating Your Inner Healer
When Dr. Roger Jahnke opened his first clinical practice, he soon discovered that his patients were stuck in a limited, Western perspective of medical care — attached to the idea that only a doctor can “fix” problems…
… and that his patients weren’t motivated to know much about their own health.
He soon embraced the healing power of Chinese medicine and Medical Qigong — a fascinating field based on several inspiring truths, including:
- When you know yourself and your own energy more deeply, you can prevent many health challenges before they negatively impact your life
- The role of a doctor (in the traditional Chinese perspective) is to be a teacher and guide who supports you as you move into a higher level of wellbeing
- If you do encounter health problems, your doctor should then assist you in your own self-healing methods…
With over 35 years of clinical experience, Dr. Jahnke has studied hundreds of forms of Qigong, focusing on the cultivation of Qi, while visiting numerous hospitals, institutes, training centers, temples, and sacred sites in China.
As director of the Institute of Integral Qigong and Tai Chi, Dr. Jahnke has taught thousands and trained nearly 2,000 teachers. He’s among the first people in the Western world to introduce Medical Qigong — now widely revered as one of the most comprehensive, yet accessible Qigong methods available to the public.
During this 7-week course, you’ll discover that to be truly well, you must be fully equipped to take your health into your own hands by harnessing your body’s own healing energy — and Dr. Jahnke will show you how.
Greater Connection Through Live Streaming Video
So you can better connect with Dr. Jahnke and his teachings, all of his sessions will be live streamed on video. This video connection will be easy to use and will enhance the impact of his teaching. Or, you can easily connect via audio only, either through the internet or on your phone.
Weekly Sessions Wednesdays at Noon Pacific
This course will feature LIVE teachings, interactive training sessions, and experiential practices each week with Dr. Janhke. Each session will build harmoniously upon the previous ones, so you’ll develop a complete holistic understanding of the practices, tools, and principles you’ll need to experience true healing and radiant health in your mind and body.
What You’ll Discover in These 7 Weeks
In this 7-week intensive training, Dr. Jahnke will guide you through the fundamental body-mind-spirit skills and competencies you’ll need to successfully create your own Medical Qigong practice — to lower anxiety, increase your vitality, prevent disease, and address YOUR specific health challenges.
Complete “Healer Within” Medical Qigong Library
In addition to Dr. Jahnke’s transformative 7-week training (including complete demonstrations and practice sessions) you’ll work with an additional comprehensive Medical Qigong video training series — The Healer Within: Medical Qigong Library!
Access these powerful training sessions to not only support your learning during the seven weeks, but to refer to again and again to activate healing for yourself, your family, and your clients.
This library includes over 20 informative and inspiring videos demonstrating how to properly do the practices, along with animations that explain a wide array of details to motivate your practice and maximize your healing potential.
This exclusive collection, which is only available through Dr. Jahnke’s 4 Dimensions of Medical Qigong training, promises to take your understanding and practice to an even deeper level.
Download immediately Roger Jahnke – 4 Dimensions of Medical Qigong Now
Module 1: Empowering Your Inner Healer Through Accessible Medical Qigong (October 23)
In this first week, you’ll delve deep into the concepts behind Medical Qigong — how it’s different from Western medicine, its basis in your own inner healing powers, its important role in our distressed culture, and so much more…
You’ll come to deeply understand why doctors of Chinese medicine rarely treat people who are sick. Instead, they play a pivotal role in how a patient, their family, and the larger community can become truly well — and stay that way.
In this module, you’ll discover:
- The origin of Qigong and the definition of Medical Qigong
- The essence of Chinese medicine compared to Western medicine
- The 3 Treasures — the foundation of Medical Qigong
- Qigong’s ability to resolve inflammation, the primary cause and aggravating factor of all disease
- An easy Qigong practice, which can be done sitting or standing, to address all types of health challenges and illness
Module 2: Exploring Body & Breath Practices to Cultivate Healing (October 30)
This week and next, Dr. Jahnke will walk you through the Four Dimensions of Medical Qigong: body practice, breath practice, mind-focusing practice, and massage practice. The body and breath dimensions are the foundation for awakening and mastering healing energies of Qi.
In this module, you’ll discover:
- Powerful movement and breathing practices
- The secret for Qi through the coordination of your body and breath in the practices
- How ancient Chinese tribes discovered the healing power of breath and movement
- How to orchestrate these 4 Dimensions of Medical Qigong to create your own daily practice
- Insights from contemporary science on the power of both physical activity and breath
Dr. Jahnke will lead a practice session — easy, accessible, sitting or standing. All sessions address all types of health challenges and illness.
Module 3: Exploring Mind Focus & Self-Applied Massage to Maximize Healing Effects (November 6)
In this week’s class — a continuation of last week’s session — you’ll discover simple modifications of the new movement and breathing practices you cultivated last week…
Plus, you’ll add in the remaining two Dimensions of Medical Qigong: mind focus and massage. Mind focus — mindfulness — is the ultimate secret of Qigong. And self-applied massage is the amazingly simple secret for directing healing energy to the parts of ourselves that need healing the most.
In this module, you’ll discover:
- That Qigong is mindfulness
- The powerful influence your mind has on the potential benefit of Qigong
- How to shift up from exploration of Qi energy to cultivation of Qi energy — the capacity to intentionally hold a non-distracted focus — and its pivotal role in your Medical Qigong results
- The many ways Qigong is far more complex than mere exercise
- The 4 different types of self-massage — pressing, stroking, holding, tapping
Dr. Jahnke will lead a practice session based on the most prevalent chronic diseases: pain and stress, including excessive use of medications and drugs.
Module 4: Transforming Your Qigong Practice Into Medical Qigong (November 13)
In this pivotal session along your journey, you’ll come to deeply understand at what point Qigong becomes Medical Qigong.
In this module, you’ll discover:
- How to orchestrate the 4 Dimensions of Medical Qigong to create your own daily practice
- The many ways Qigong is far more profound and powerful than conventional exercise
- How to go beyond typical Qigong practices to cultivate and direct your Qi Energy and inner healing resources to specific parts of your body-mind
- How all the common diagnostic challenges have one basic solution — which is inherent to Qigong
Dr. Jahnke will lead a practice session based on some of the most prevalent syndromes and chronic diseases — insomnia, depression and anxiety, and exhaustion. All sessions address all types of health challenges and illness.
Module 5: Evolving Your Daily Medical Qigong Practice (November 20)
In this session, Dr. Jahnke will mentor you through the inspiring process of evolving the practices you’ve learned so they become your own. This is the essence of Chinese medicine and the “way” of true cultivation of healing, empowerment, and personal, purposeful self-determination.
Dr. Jahnke will assist you in discovering:
- How you can intuit which dimensions of Qigong to weave together to create your practice
- How to deepen your practice of cultivation, the essence of personal Qi power which you learned about in Module 3 (the capacity to intentionally hold a non-distracted focus)
- The secret to feeling confident that the decisions you’re making for your practice have value and relevance — and that they’re right for you
Dr. Jahnke will lead us in a practice session based on especially serious disorders — diabetes, arthritis, COPD/asthma, Parkinson’s, multiple sclerosis, cancer, heart disease, cognitive decline (dementia). All sessions address all types of health challenges and illness.
Module 6: Activate the Mysterious Medicine of Your Eternal Self (December 4)
This week, Dr. Jahnke will share one of his signature powerful truths with you…
There is a part of yourself, which you might not know about yet — it’s your eternal self which is inherently well, no matter what your bodily or emotional experience feels like. It may be a perfect time for you to tap into that part of yourself which is already well. Yes, this is provocative! AND it’s extremely powerful.
Long before the advent of written history, ancient shamans, sages, and physicians of the Indigenous Chinese tribes discovered a profound and mysterious elixir. Hardly anyone knows about it and it’s rarely discussed.
You’ll be present for these key points:
- You’ll receive information which most people will never have access to
- What presence, within our own being, enhances and complements our Qigong Practice
- The ultimate medicine — what is the Golden Elixir?
- Can we buy the Golden Elixir somewhere?
- The amazing factor, something we can all cultivate (personally, for no cost) — which is actually very, very simple and accessible, and is the essence of conquering any disease
Dr. Jahnke will lead a practice session based on what he’s learned about our group, woven with the ideal of the Golden Elixir. All sessions address all types of health challenges and illness.
Module 7: The Power of Practice (December 11)
In your final week together, Dr. Jahnke will share powerful methods for sustaining your practice and unlocking the great healing promises of Qigong.
In this module, you’ll discover:
- The greatest, most profound promise of healing — and it might surprise you
- Your own big promise you’ll fulfill — and working on the whole idea of how to sustain the practice into the future
- How you can use and keep these new Medical Qigong practices for the rest of your life